Missing a tooth is a terrible experience. Isn't it? It can affect our confidence and make us too self-conscious when we smile or talk. Not to mention the difficulty in chewing and eating the food. This is where dental...
We offer ointments and steroid creams for treating tiny & itchy, fluid-filled blisters occurring on hands or feet.
Synonyms: ■ Dyshidrotic eczema ■ Pompholyx (some authors reserve this term for cases with large bullae) ■ Cheiropompholyx (affecting the hands) ■ Podopompholyx (affecting the feet.
• Not a disorder of the sweat gland or duct, as histologic evaluation shows spongiotic vesicles that are not associated with the sweat duct .
• ‘Tapioca pudding’-like vesicles with clear fluid form on the lateral fingers, palms and soles .
• Exquisitely pruritic .
• Atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis and an id reaction are common causes .
• Treatment involves elimination of any underlying cause and anti-inflammatory therapy (e.g. high-potency topical corticosteroids) .
Aura takes pride in the skilled dermatology professionals who deal with a variety of skin conditions daily and make sure to bring better outcomes. Improve your cosmetic appearance and boost your inner confidence level by keeping your skin healthy and beautiful. The photosof pre and post-treatments showed here might help you get a clearer view of our dermatology services and what to expect from them.
- Monday :10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday :09:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday :11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday :09:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Friday :12:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday :10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sunday :10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Skin Diseases are very common in most people whether it’s temporary or permanent. Some skin diseases can occur genetically, and they may...
You might have noticed the Internal Medicine department whenever you have visited a hospital. Are you wondering what actually that department serves?...
Covid-19 might be the biggest pandemic we have seen in recent years. Since its arrival, the whole world had gone through a...