Missing a tooth is a terrible experience. Isn't it? It can affect our confidence and make us too self-conscious when we smile or talk. Not to mention the difficulty in chewing and eating the food. This is where dental...
Aura’s dermatology experts offer pills to alleviate symptoms of inflammation on the skin or inside the mouth.
• Idiopathic inflammatory disease of the skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes, seen most commonly in middle-aged adults .
• Flat-topped violaceous papules and plaques favor the wrists, forearms, genitalia, distal lower extremities and presacral area
• Clinical variants include annular, bullous, hypertrophic, inverse, linear, ulcerative, drug-induced and lichen planopilaris .
• Some lichenoid drug eruptions have a photodistribution, while others are clinically and histologically indistinguishable from idiopathic lichen planus .
• The most commonly incriminated drugs include angiotensin- converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, thiazide diuretics, antimalarials, quinidine and gold .
• Histologically, there is a dense, band-like lymphocytic infiltrate and apoptosis with destruction of the epidermal basal cell layer .
• In this T-cell-mediated autoimmune disorder, basal keratinocytes express altered self-antigens on their surface .
Aura takes pride in the skilled dermatology professionals who deal with a variety of skin conditions daily and make sure to bring better outcomes. Improve your cosmetic appearance and boost your inner confidence level by keeping your skin healthy and beautiful. The photosof pre and post-treatments showed here might help you get a clearer view of our dermatology services and what to expect from them.
- Monday :10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday :09:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday :11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday :09:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Friday :12:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday :10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sunday :10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Skin Diseases are very common in most people whether it’s temporary or permanent. Some skin diseases can occur genetically, and they may...
You might have noticed the Internal Medicine department whenever you have visited a hospital. Are you wondering what actually that department serves?...
Covid-19 might be the biggest pandemic we have seen in recent years. Since its arrival, the whole world had gone through a...