Missing a tooth is a terrible experience. Isn't it? It can affect our confidence and make us too self-conscious when we smile or talk. Not to mention the difficulty in chewing and eating the food. This is where dental...
After analyzing and identifying the source of the reaction, our expert dermatologists offer suitable treatments.
Synonyms: ■ Exanthematous drug eruption: morbilliform, maculopapular or urticarial drug eruption ■ Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS): hypersensitivity syndrome ■ Acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis (AGEP): pustular drug eruption, toxic pustuloderma.
• The skin is one of the most common targets for adverse drug reactions .
• To determine the cause of the eruption, a logical approach based on clinical characteristics, chronologic factors and a literature search is required .
• Exanthematous eruptions and urticaria are the two most common forms of cutaneous drug reactions .
• When an exanthematous eruption is associated with fever, lymphadenopathy and/or edema of the face, the possibility of DRESS must be considered and an evaluation for systemic involvement conducted .
• Less common drug reactions include fixed, lichenoid, pustular, photo-, bullous and. vasculitic reactions, as well as Stevens–Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis
• Early withdrawal of all potentially responsible drugs is essential, particularly in the case of severe drug reactions.
Aura takes pride in the skilled dermatology professionals who deal with a variety of skin conditions daily and make sure to bring better outcomes. Improve your cosmetic appearance and boost your inner confidence level by keeping your skin healthy and beautiful. The photosof pre and post-treatments showed here might help you get a clearer view of our dermatology services and what to expect from them.
- Monday :10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday :09:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday :11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday :09:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Friday :12:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday :10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sunday :10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Skin Diseases are very common in most people whether it’s temporary or permanent. Some skin diseases can occur genetically, and they may...
You might have noticed the Internal Medicine department whenever you have visited a hospital. Are you wondering what actually that department serves?...
Covid-19 might be the biggest pandemic we have seen in recent years. Since its arrival, the whole world had gone through a...